- Intersectionality & Understanding the Times We Live Within
- The Religious Freedoms at Risk from the Leak of the SCOTUS decision on Abortion for non ‘pro-life’ people of faith.
- An Open Letter to the Christian Community about Anti-Semitism
- Decolonizing Thanksgiving
- BLM: Understanding the call to Defund the Police and the Intersectionality of Ending the War on All Black People, Criminal Justice Reform, and Reparations.
Ogie Strogatz on Thanksgivings, Past and P… Rev. Jack Jack Shriv… on Keeping Faith in the Face of E… Leigh on Passing as a Protestant: Anoth… willymac4 on What the PC (USA) confessions… willymac4 on A Landmark Day For LGBTQQ Cand…
Monthly Archives: May 2011
In December, 2009, Carmen Fowler, the President of the Presbyterian Lay Committee and Executive Editor of its publications wrote an article in The Layman: Raising the Standard entitled “What the PCUSA confessions say about marriage.” (find the article at http://layman.org/Editorials.aspx?article=26597) In this … Continue reading