- Intersectionality & Understanding the Times We Live Within
- The Religious Freedoms at Risk from the Leak of the SCOTUS decision on Abortion for non ‘pro-life’ people of faith.
- An Open Letter to the Christian Community about Anti-Semitism
- Decolonizing Thanksgiving
- BLM: Understanding the call to Defund the Police and the Intersectionality of Ending the War on All Black People, Criminal Justice Reform, and Reparations.
Ogie Strogatz on Thanksgivings, Past and P… Rev. Jack Jack Shriv… on Keeping Faith in the Face of E… Leigh on Passing as a Protestant: Anoth… willymac4 on What the PC (USA) confessions… willymac4 on A Landmark Day For LGBTQQ Cand…
Monthly Archives: May 2022
Dear Friends, It’s ok not to be ok. It’s not just a Mental Health meme, but something I’d like you to think of more broadly, especially given the violence our culture keeps pumping out as if there is no end in … Continue reading
The Religious Freedoms at Risk from the Leak of the SCOTUS decision on Abortion for non ‘pro-life’ people of faith.
So, one of the reasons only 30% of Americans are supporting the SCOTUS fiasco, is because the vast majority of faith perspectives have a mixture of positions on abortion, women’s control of their bodies, freedom of conscience etc., whereas, the … Continue reading