- Intersectionality & Understanding the Times We Live Within
- The Religious Freedoms at Risk from the Leak of the SCOTUS decision on Abortion for non ‘pro-life’ people of faith.
- An Open Letter to the Christian Community about Anti-Semitism
- Decolonizing Thanksgiving
- BLM: Understanding the call to Defund the Police and the Intersectionality of Ending the War on All Black People, Criminal Justice Reform, and Reparations.
Ogie Strogatz on Thanksgivings, Past and P… Rev. Jack Jack Shriv… on Keeping Faith in the Face of E… Leigh on Passing as a Protestant: Anoth… willymac4 on What the PC (USA) confessions… willymac4 on A Landmark Day For LGBTQQ Cand…
Monthly Archives: July 2011
A Landmark Day For LGBTQQ Candidates for Presbyterian Ministry
Today, Sunday, July 10th, is a landmark day in the PC (USA) for many reasons. What has received the most attention in the press and the social media outlets is the passing and implementation of Amendment 10-A, which returns the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments