- Intersectionality & Understanding the Times We Live Within
- The Religious Freedoms at Risk from the Leak of the SCOTUS decision on Abortion for non ‘pro-life’ people of faith.
- An Open Letter to the Christian Community about Anti-Semitism
- Decolonizing Thanksgiving
- BLM: Understanding the call to Defund the Police and the Intersectionality of Ending the War on All Black People, Criminal Justice Reform, and Reparations.
Ogie Strogatz on Thanksgivings, Past and P… Rev. Jack Jack Shriv… on Keeping Faith in the Face of E… Leigh on Passing as a Protestant: Anoth… willymac4 on What the PC (USA) confessions… willymac4 on A Landmark Day For LGBTQQ Cand…
Monthly Archives: April 2020
For those being crucified today…
For all of those being Crucified these days – for those incarcerated during a time of pandemic, for the separated families still in detention centers around the border, for those shot down in their own houses of worship because of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment